Improve Your Overall Well-being
Learn strategies to improve your self-worth, confidence & overall well-being in this 21 Day Challenge.
You will create habits in your daily life that will become behaviours after the 21 day challenge.
Mental health is a part of us all and we need to take onwership and look to manage and improve our own mental health. You are then able to share your experiences with the people around you.
Each day you will deep dive into topics such as
Easy & effortless ways to become more grateful
- Simple Ways for you to practice gratitude each day
- Enhance empathy and reduce aggression in your day to day life
- Improve your self esteem as you appreciate more
- Daily practice that takes no more than 5 minutes
Mindfulness and self awareness to de-stress
- Tricks to be able to slow down your brain and re-wire it
- Confidence building hacks for everyday life
- Expert tips to stress less and stay motivated
Rediscovering purpose & meaning
- Tips to overcome pitfalls and bottlenecks that may be limiting you currently
- Re-align your values and find power in your experiences
- Utilise your past and story to help other people
"We all have mental health but not enough people focus on it and see the importance until it's too late. We can all make a difference and create a culture of self-aware, mentally healthy people within our community by taking ownership and starting with ourselves."
I Am Worthmore Founder
21 Day ChallengeFor those who want to make a difference
21 Day Gratitude Journal
Special Offers & Exclusive Content
21 Topics & Video Challenges
All Proceeds Go To Charity